I Drink Coffee



I drink coffee provide the leisure environment for customer while enjoy the best- brew coffee. I drink coffee will play some jazz music for customer feel relax and it’s a great place to spend time with your friend or families. Besides that, I drink coffee provide high speed of WI-FI for customer. However, I drink coffee environment is quite and comfortable therefore it is suitable for the student to review their homework in there.



In additional, I drink coffee are well-known in their signature coffee. Their signature coffee can recall a cup of “classic coffee’’. Signature coffee is sweeter than latte but the coffee incense will stay in the teeth cheek, aftertaste for a long time will not be dispersed. In additional, the ice chocolate is very smooth and the taste is good. It’s pure melted chocolate and deep chocolate smell.


Address:

14, Jalan Ponderosa 2/1,
Taman Ponderosa, 81100
Johor Bahru, Johor.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cha Tra Mue

Diagon Alley

TeaLive